Sunday, March 2, 2014

It is very important to me that I am upfront about any advertising on this blog.  I have some links on the side and sometimes in my blog posts that promote certain products or websites that I may receive a small reimbursement for if you purchase an item through that link. 

Let me be very clear: I only promote products that I enjoy myself.  I would never want to promote something that our family would/doesn't use ourselves.  I just want to pass this information along to you, and if along the way I make a dollar or two, then that's great too!

If you see a banner or referral to another site that is not on this list, unless I just overlooked it, it is not an affiliate (even if it's under my affiliate links tab on the right hand side of this page).  Often, it's just products I really love and want to share.  I get NO FINANCIAL BENEFIT from them.  Examples of ads may include Titus 2 Ministries and No Greater Joy Ministries.

Any sales from affiliate links plan to be used toward us purchasing a home debt-free!  So here are my affiliates:


Deborah and Co-  Deborah and Company is an online website dedicated to girl's, women, and maternity clothes.  They strive to offer modest clothes for women.  Although some of their items can be quite pricey, sometimes you just can't find what you need anywhere else (seems like they don't sell modesty in most stores anymore).  I think this website is a wonderful place to look for some modest clothes!

Moore Family Films-  I love every single one of their DVDS! I think the world of this ministry and was promoting them quite awhile before they had an affiliate program.  I love this family company producing God-honoring films!  I have many of their product reviews under my "product reviews" tab.



Family Vision Films- Check out their Homemaking 101 DVD!  This website also frequently has other dvds available on their website as well so you can find wonderful films all in one place! 


Big Crumbs-  You may have heard of Ebates and Big Crumbs is the same type of company, only way better!  Not only have I found to earn more money with Big Crumbs over Ebates (although I do recommend doing your first time through ebates to earn the free gift card...but after your first purchase, it's not as good), but Big Crumbs offers you part of their company if they ever sellout (the amount you earn off of their sale depends on how much the company is sold for and how much you have earned with them since you've been a member).  It's free to sign up.  Basically, if you buy online, you'd be crazy not to use Big Crumbs.  After signing up the first time (for totally free), it only takes about 10 seconds to use.  You can find out all of my tips on Big Crumbs by clicking here.  If you buy ANYTHING online, this is a great way to make a little money on the side!


If you have a new blog and are curious about affiliates and how to use them, just comment below!  I'm learning the ropes myself and just playing around, but I know it's helping to have someone share their experience and what they've learned!

ChristianBook.com-  I like shopping from Christianbook.com because it offers a wide variety of products that I like.  I often will display products that I like that they sell in order to share with you how I have been blessed. 



MY JOY FILLED LIFE- This is a blog that I have been following for awhile and I enjoy it thoroughly.  She offers some great products in KJV, and those are always hard to find!  I found out she offered an affiliate program, so I jumped on board!  I love it when people offer such quality products and I want everyone to know about them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Conservative Christian Mom is a blog about encouraging Christian Moms to fulfill their calling. Here we can all share tips, advice, discuss hot topics that no one else will, and encourage one another in the Lord. Why not come join us?