Today, I want to give you a little bit of directions on how you can do this too! I have never had a jar or bottle that I couldn't open with it. It takes the tightest lids and opens them with ease! The best part is that I don't have to find the jar/bottle opener in my drawer, and it's hidden underneath the cabinet!
The picture above is with two sides, but you can actually make one side be off the side of your cabinet if it is sturdy enough:
Here are the directions below.
Take a 1" X 6" board about 8 inches long and cut a "V" in one end of it. Take an old hacksaw blade and cut in half to make two blades. Place them on one side of the "V" and cut in the board. Now, mount it to the bottom of your cabinet. It will open virtually any size jar or bottle up to 5 1/2 inches.
If you have a solid bottom edge on your cabinet, you can just take a 1 inch strip of wood with the hacksaw blades imbedded. Place this strip of wood at a 45 degree angle underneath the edge of your cabinet.
If you had your husband make one of these, please post a picture so we can see! I'd love to see it! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine!
11/13/2013 01:25:00 PM
Lindy



Posted in 






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Conservative Christian Mom is a blog about encouraging Christian Moms to fulfill their calling. Here we can all share tips, advice, discuss hot topics that no one else will, and encourage one another in the Lord. Why not come join us?