Saturday, December 14, 2013



It's time for another giveaway!  I am giving away some "Is It Edifying?" Bracelets!  These bracelets are a great daily reminder to always ask yourself, "Is what I'm doing right now edifying to the Kingdom of God?"

Enter for your chance to win one of 7 bracelets!  If you're not sure what these bracelets are all about, you can see my post on Edification by clicking here.  Basically, I want to stop asking myself if something is right or wrong, if it's sinful or not.  I want my question to be, "Is what I'm doing edifying to the Kingdom of God?" 

 
 
How to Enter
 
You can earn entries 5 different ways, up to 5 one-time entries:
 
1)  Enter your e-mail address in the box in the top, right hand side of this page and subscribe to my monthly e-mail newsletters (if you are already subscribed you are already entered this way.  The point is that you must be subscribed at the time of the drawing to be eligible).

2)  Comment on this post (with your e-mail address) and tell me why you believe it's important to not just to strive to "not sin," but to do something that will be edifying?  Also, tell me what color bracelet you would like if you win (that way, if I have that color left, I can send you the color you want).

3)  Follow me on Pinterest. 

4)  Follow me on Twitter. 

5)  Follow me on Facebook.

You will receive one entry per method above.  If you enter via social media, make sure you check back here for winners to be announced.  If you are a selected winner, your screen name will be used as the winner, so I recommend entering by the first method so you know for sure if you won or not!



After you enter the above ways, you will have up to five entries into the drawing for a bracelet!  They will be shipped to the winners free of charge via USPS First Class Mail.  Drawing will be on or about December 26th, 2013.  Good luck!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Conservative Christian Mom is a blog about encouraging Christian Moms to fulfill their calling. Here we can all share tips, advice, discuss hot topics that no one else will, and encourage one another in the Lord. Why not come join us?