Friday, January 10, 2014

 
Okay, so I'm FINALLY getting around to posting some pictures for Brea!  I can't believe she is a year old!  We took some of Araylah as well!!!
 
 

 
     I can't believe we got her to pose this way!  She wasn't walking but a step or two at a time at this point, but she's holding the balloon, standing, AND smiling!  She must be used to pictures by now!
 
                                        Brea had to lick the cake off of the #1 candle first!
 
                                                                  Trying out the icing!
 



 

Sharing a cookie!
 Most of my family is like me.  We don't do cards with the gifts!  But I had a plan!  I had previously painted our kitchen door in chalkboard paint, so everyone got to leave her a note on the door!


 
The birthday cake
 
Aunt Sheba gave her, her first taste of Chocolate Chip Pizza!  I thinks he likes it :)
  
                                                    Yes, that IS blue icing in her hair!
 
 

 

               ARMS UP!  One of Brea's favorite games!

 
Best Friends!  We are Sisters!





 


 

                                                    Johnson Family December 29th, 2013
                                                   
Brea, I am so proud of you and look forward to watching you grow into the woman He wants you to be!  Happy Birthday my little one year old!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Conservative Christian Mom is a blog about encouraging Christian Moms to fulfill their calling. Here we can all share tips, advice, discuss hot topics that no one else will, and encourage one another in the Lord. Why not come join us?