Just a tip I thought you all might like! My husband works a later shift and usually doesn't get home until around 2-2:30. Sometimes, we are already in bed when he gets home (depending on what time we have to get up the next morning). In those cases, I like for DH (dear husband) to have an idea of what we did for the day. Therefore, we have started writing some of the things we accomplish on a dry/erase board and place it on the fridge (but a plain old sheet of paper left of the table would be sufficient).
It is also great accountability for me to make sure I'm doing what I need to be doing, knowing that my husband will be reading it. We might not write down every little thing, but I love for my husband to be able to have the "run down" of what the kids are doing, without me talking his ear off as soon as he comes home :)
What are some ways you let your husband know what you and the kiddos have been doing all day?
6/26/2014 10:01:00 PM
Lindy


Posted in 






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Conservative Christian Mom is a blog about encouraging Christian Moms to fulfill their calling. Here we can all share tips, advice, discuss hot topics that no one else will, and encourage one another in the Lord. Why not come join us?