Tuesday, November 5, 2013

So tonight I wanted to show you a quick video of something Araylah and I love to do!  My dad purchased a cheap number puzzle from the dollar store and it is wonderful!  It numbers 1-12 and it also has corresponding fruits that add up to each number.  Only a number that matches with its literal count will fit together.

My child does know her numbers through 20, so I believe that is important in being able to play this game. 

Leave me a comment with things you do with your toddler to help them understand exactly how many 12 is!  I would love your suggestions and encouragement!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Conservative Christian Mom is a blog about encouraging Christian Moms to fulfill their calling. Here we can all share tips, advice, discuss hot topics that no one else will, and encourage one another in the Lord. Why not come join us?