There is something for everyone on Keeper of the Homestead. On Mondays, she blogs about great recipes. On Tuesdays, she gives you tips. On Wednesdays, she has a giveaway (yes, almost every single week, you can quickly enter for a great giveaway. Sometimes it's about homesteading...sometimes it's a drying rack...sometimes it's fishing lures....There have always been really great giveaways! On Thursdays, she talks about homesteading, and on Fridays, she calls it "Faith Filled Friday."
She also has a lot of resources that may benefit your family. Check out how she implements Mom Bucks to help teach her children about saving money (and you even get completely free printables for yourself). She even offers a way for moms to earn real mom bucks to use as gift certificates in her website store (oh yes, I am doing this)!
This blog offers lots of insight and encouragement for any mom! I hope you'll check out all of her great posts and products (I just ordered her Volume 4 Homesteading DVD and can't wait for it to come in). I'm thinking I will have to be doing a product review soon!
So do you have any great websites or blogs you'd like to share? Please comment below and encourage other moms to find great resources for their family!
4/04/2014 11:23:00 AM
Lindy
Posted in 






0 comments:
Post a Comment
Conservative Christian Mom is a blog about encouraging Christian Moms to fulfill their calling. Here we can all share tips, advice, discuss hot topics that no one else will, and encourage one another in the Lord. Why not come join us?